Sunday, November 8, 2009

500 days of Crystal.

This whole not dating for a year is fun.
I'm not going to lie.
BUT.

Really. I see myself married around 30.. with kids at 33 or 34. I'm not sure where I'm going to meet this goon but I'm pretty sure it won't be in Albany, Georgia.
I hope to marry a writer who is a closet nerd. Someone who loves Jesus more than me.. Someone who has dark hair, glasses, likes the outdoors, someone who is active, he knows the difference between espresso and coffee, about 6 footish? and someone who can deal with the fact I make up my own words.
Oh... and another important thing, I need someone with a lot of patience.

This whole thing came up because I just witnessed someone propose.... and I realized most of my friends are married or.. thinking about marriage.

Ek.

No comments: